This building was originally built in 1952 as a four-unit retail building and has had many occupants along the way. It is a 9,269 SF one-story slab on grade, brick and CMU construction building with a basement. The remodel combined 3 of the 4 units by completely gutting and replacing the interior structure along with reroofing, fenestration replacement, stucco renewal, structural repairs, new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems to create an updated office environment for the El Paso County Procurement Division.

Comments are closed.